Communication and Social Relations (Soft Skills)
We welcome you to a selection of the contents of the Communication and Social Relations course with which you will learn what communication is, what elements are involved in it and what social skills are
If, after viewing this content, you are interested in taking the full course and obtaining the certificate, you can register here
With the complete course you will be aware of the elements that influence your communication processes, you will be able to decide what your communication style is and you will train the different social skills to put them at the service of your objectives
The completion of this course will help you to achieve the following professional competencies:
- Establish effective communication strategies
- Promote and maintain communication channels in the social and working environment
- Communicate with their peers, superiors, clients and people under their responsibility, using effective means of communication, transmitting appropriate information or knowledge and respecting the autonomy and competence of the people involved in the work environment
Recognize and apply communication strategies and techniques, adapting them to the context, the contents to be transmitted, the purpose and the characteristics of the receivers, to ensure effectiveness in the communication processes
- Identify the elements involved in the communicative process
- Distinguish possible barriers that may hinder and/or alter the communicative process
- To value the importance of the use of communication at both verbal and non-verbal levels in interpersonal relationships
- Examine different communication styles, their advantages and limitations
- Determine the importance of social skills in the social environment and in the performance of professional work
- Describe the principles of emotional intelligence and its impact on relationships
- Recognize strategies and techniques to encourage communication and social relations with the environment, relating them to the principles of emotional intelligence
- What is communication?
- What elements are involved?
- What are social skills?
María del Mar Castillo Felipe
Licensed in Psychology
Expertise in Communication and Social Skills
Self Motivation Trainer
Freelance in-company teacher
Do you want to know more?
If you are interested in this course or other courses in our catalogue and need more information, you can contact us through the following form
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Spanish
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes